4.17.2009

Creative Ideas

Hey guys
Sorry for the multiple posts. I was talking to my parents about our plans, and they were telling me about a couple who we used to know. They have founded an organization that helps women and children get off the streets and out of prostitution by giving them alternatives. Their work is fascinating because they are artists, and they donate their art to raise funds for their mission work. Their organization is all about artists using their gifts to help. I think that is just such a great idea. Here is their website:
http://www.christiancultural.com/
Also, since I know them personally, there is a possibility that they could come out and speak next year if there is an interest and if times work out.

1 comment:

  1. Again, SO EXCITING!!! Ruth, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete