3.16.2009

30 hour famine

What do y'all think of the 30 hour famine? I signed up on behalf of ssj because I thought it would be nice for us to join our friends and other groups in a campus-wide effort concerning world hunger, but we're not obligated to do anything unless you guys want to. And, no surprise, I question just about everything and wonder how worth our efforts this would be... So I'm open to all ideas and opinions, and do share them, please!

Think about it, leave some comments if you'd like, and maybe we'll talk about it at our next meeting. By the way, the famine is next week, March 25-26 or so...

Hey, and I miss all of you! Campus was a lonely place during Spring Break, haha. Please come this Thursday and share about all your adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I joined as well:) Good topic for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I thought about joining up...
    but then I realized that I have 2 exams and I work a lot next week. I don't need to be lacking food during that time =(
    I wish it was over the weekend, then I would totally do it. I support the idea though!

    ReplyDelete